Sunday, May 13, 2018

Delta Delta Delta: Semester Recap

I can’t believe its May already! Let’s recap on all of Tridelt’s great achievements. We won Fiji Carol of the Greeks, Order of Omega Award of Excellence, Order of Omega Most Philanthropic Chapter, not to mention all of our campus involvement. We have 7 women in ASG, 2 members on exec for Hogz End Alz, and over 100 women attended our 4.0 dinner honoring them for their hard work in the Fall. We had a girl studying abroad in Spain and several girls get accepted into nursing school! When we go out each semester we pride ourselves on sisterhood and community. We couldn’t do half the things we’ve accomplished without each other. That’s not everything we’ve accomplished but it’s a short highlight over some stuff we’re pretty proud of. 



This semester we didn’t have a house so we took extra care to get to know one another. We held spa parties, bachelorette movie nights, roller blading sisterhoods and spent intentional time together to prove a strong relationship can foster without the presence of a house. 





Personally, I feel closer to my sisters than ever before and I accredit that to how much time we spend together throughout the year and this semester. I’m going to have such a hard time saying goodbye to all my sweet sisters this week. Next semester I look forward to meeting up with all sisters (In our new house!!) and talking about our summer stories; may they be embarrassing or exciting. I speak for everyone when I say we truly love the sisterhood that lives at the University of Arkansas Delta Delta Delta.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha Chi Omega: Homecoming 2018

Our very first homecoming in our house was definitely one for the books! To kickoff homecoming weekend we had our house dedication and r...