Sunday, May 13, 2018

Chi Omega: Semester Recap




Being a part of Chi Omega has been fun all year, but this semester was definitely one for the books! As a new member, I started off the semester being officially initiated into this awesome sisterhood and learning all of the history and traditions that come along with being a Chi Omega. 








Next, I was able to use my years of competitive dance to be a part of Greek Sing. Chi Omega was paired with Pike and we had the opportunity to sing and dance to Chris Brown songs which was a blast! Soon after Greek sing, I competed in Derby Days as well which was all about dancing. Our theme was “Sigma Chi Smokeshow” so we danced to a ton of hot themed throwbacks which was a ton of fun. 










Finally, I had the opportunity to celebrate Chi Omega turning 123! This night was so special because we had all of our sisters there to celebrate as well as Chi Omega Alumni that spoke to us all about their journies which meant so much to me! This semester has been the best and I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Chi Omega has given me friends, fun, laughs, memories, and the strongest sisterhood and I couldn’t be more thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha Chi Omega: Homecoming 2018

Our very first homecoming in our house was definitely one for the books! To kickoff homecoming weekend we had our house dedication and r...