Monday, November 5, 2018

Alpha Omicron Pi: Homecoming 2018





Our chapter was paired with Sigma Chi and Alpha Gamma Rho. As we all worked together to get those boards done, it was the perfect time to sit and get to know one another. I talked to one of our new members, Kait Horrell, she said, “My first homecoming was surprisingly really fun. I was expecting it to be like any normal week… getting to see the pomping boards displayed on the front lawn, made me really appreciate the hard work all of the girls put in!”









Regardless of how cold and rainy the parade was, it was still the perfect time for us to spend some time with each other and to show our love for not only AOII and Greek Life but for the UofA! I talked to another new member, Maddie Louis, about what she enjoyed the most about her first Arkansas homecoming and she said, “My first homecoming was a lot of fun because I got the chance to get to know some of my sisters through pomping together. My high school was never big on traditions so it was really exciting to see all the old traditions we still use today and get to be a part of it like walking in the parade!”










Not only was it our homecoming game, but the Hogs totally took that win!!! Yeah, it kickoff was at 11 a.m., but honestly that win totally made up for the early wake up call. I talked to a sophomore to see what she thought about the game. Alexis Christopher said, “Saturday was a beautiful day for a football game. It was great to see the student section filled, it really made the atmosphere come alive, not to mention the Razorback win really put all the students in good spirits!”

2 comments:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  2. <<Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It’s hard to know how to get started. Trading the Crypto market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until I got a proficient trader Bernie Doran, he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I’m not here to converse much but to share my testimony, I invested $2000.00 and got back $21,500.00 within 5 days of investment. His strategies and signals are the best and I have gained more knowledge.
    If you are new to cryptocurrency. You can reach to him on Telegram: @BERNIE_FX
    Or through Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Alpha Chi Omega: Homecoming 2018

Our very first homecoming in our house was definitely one for the books! To kickoff homecoming weekend we had our house dedication and r...